Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bates Photos

Some Bates Carnival photos by Nick:

Grace - first 10k ever? 10k will seem like a sprint by the time the season's over.

Maresa working the DP kick.

Ezra was on his deathbed a couple days before the races, but he willed himself healthy and was pretty much the man all weekend.

Courtney thoughtfully agreed to pace me while I was out on my morning run.

First ski race for Finley - gotta start them young.

Also, yesterday I was remiss in failing to acknowledge the great support from team parents last weekend. We had several parents at the carnival who cheered, took pictures, and set up a great tailgate lunch after the races. Having fans at the races means a lot - we're lucky to have such supportive team parents. It was a pleasure meeting so many people who care about our team.

1 comment:

Luke S said...

Congratulations on the great results at the first Carnival of the year!!!
Looking forward to seeing how I stack up in Rumford in a few weeks!